Axium™ Detachable Coil System
Success starts with packing volume
The Axium™ detachable coil system provides an elegant solution to many of the challenges of endovascular coiling by optimizing coil delivery, deployment, and detachment. Paired with Covidien's unique I.D. Instant Detacher, the Axium detachable coil system provides a quick, easy, and elegant tool for virtually every coiling need.
- Smooth, Virtually Effortless Delivery
- Smooth Movement through Micro Catheter
- Minimized set-up time with simple sheath system
- Precise, Conformable Deployment
- Responsive Placement and Repositioning
- Progressive coil diameter optimizes packing sequence
- Unique large loop 3D design minimizes compartmentalization
- Loop to length ratio enhances biomechanical stability
- Soft floating detachment link minimizes catheter kick out
- Instant, Reliable Detachment
- No Cables, No Boxes, No Batteries
- Single-handed Operation
- Quick and Easy Set-up
For additional product information please contact your regional sales representative.
Axium™ detachable Coils are intended for the endovascular embolization of intracranial aneurysms. Axium™ detachable Coils are also intended for the embolization of other neuro vascular abnormalities such as arteriovenous malformations and arteriovenous fistulae.
Indications, contraindications, warnings and instructions for use can be found in the product labeling supplied with each device. CAUTION: Federal (USA) law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.